Wednesday, February 18, 2009

World Creation!

So I have been once again laboring to create a fantasy RPG setting. I have attempted this several times with varying degrees of success. This time I think I have balance. I have started from the bottom up approach due to lack of time. I have focused on one geographic region. I have made a skeletal frame work to hang adventures on. The adventures and the players actions will flesh it out. Of course I have tried to make it some what generic to be more palatable to new players. Although I have added a bit of flare with the names conventions and what they evoke. At this time I am still working on it. I still don't know if I'm going to keep it system free or tie it to another game system. I will refrain from publishing but will provide some concepts from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts