Sunday, January 19, 2014

X-plorers

X-plorers is a old school take on the classic rule set which takes on the genre of science friction and specifically space opera. X-plorers is by the talented Dave Bezio and shows his personal flare. I highly recommend it to for those of you who enjoy rules lite games and science fiction.

The book it self is a frame work for enterprising referees to build adventures and a universe for the players to rampage through. There is a small section detailing the campaign setting called the Reaches. A few monsters and aliens to round out the cast. A little thin but a creative referees will be able to flesh it out easily.

One of the best things about the game is that you can get a free version sans art work. Mr. Dave Bezio is generous and that was how I discovered the game. Then once I looked it over I bought the PDF, a hard-copy and the supplement Galactic Troubleshooters #1. RPG Now has the PDF.

In the next few blog posts I will add additional material I have created for my game. So keep a watch out for adventures, expanded setting, aliens, and spaceships.

Over the last few the cover art has change repeatedly so to help you identify it. Below are the various covers of the game book from oldest to newest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts