The Northern Marches is the Deal of the Day and 50% off!
-
One of the biggest challenges of publishing today is getting people to look
at what you produced. This is why tools like DriveThruRPG's Promotion
Points ar...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
World Creation!
So I have been once again laboring to create a fantasy RPG setting. I have attempted this several times with varying degrees of success. This time I think I have balance. I have started from the bottom up approach due to lack of time. I have focused on one geographic region. I have made a skeletal frame work to hang adventures on. The adventures and the players actions will flesh it out. Of course I have tried to make it some what generic to be more palatable to new players. Although I have added a bit of flare with the names conventions and what they evoke. At this time I am still working on it. I still don't know if I'm going to keep it system free or tie it to another game system. I will refrain from publishing but will provide some concepts from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Shield of Sap This shield is formed of freshly hewn wood. It functions as a +1 shield. If the command word 'SAP' is spoken the fro...
-
Once again it is time to ready your submissions for the One Page Dungeon Contest. I have already submitted my own creation title "T...
-
This tool will allow you to generate terrain when the P.C. tromp about the wilderness. This is best used for hex crawls. Yes it is a bit ran...
-
Alchemical emblems were like guides to the alchemists of old. They can still inspire wonder. A cool tool to use as a spring board for the im...

No comments:
Post a Comment